Updated on Nov. 7 with the Big Hero 6 voice cast. Check the list below for the updated cast list.
Square Enix has finally confirmed some of the Kingdom Hearts III voice cast, primarily that a host of familiar voices from Disney movies are reprising their roles in KH3.
In addition to Disney characters, Square Enix has confirmed that Haley Joel Osment, who originated the role of Sora in the Kingdom Hearts franchise, will return to voice the franchise protagonist in KH3.
Square Enix had no comment when reached by IGN regarding who will be voicing other characters original to the series, including who will be voicing Riku, Kairi, Aqua, and more.
As for Disney characters, Square has confirmed the main cast for Frozen — Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff, and Josh Gad — will be returning to voice Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf, respectively. Zachary Levi is returning from Tangled to voice Flynn Rider, and Tate Donovan is back to voice Hercules.
Check out the full list of confirmed voice actors so far below.
- Ryan Potter as Hiro Hamada
- Jamie Chung as Go Go Tomago
- Scott Adist as Baymax
- Khary Payton as Wasabi No-Ginger
- Genesis Rodriguez as Honey Lemon
- Josh Gad (Frozen, Beauty and the Beast) as Olaf from Frozen
- Kristen Bell (Frozen, Veronica Mars, Forgetting Sarah Marshall) as Anna from Frozen
- Idina Menzel (Frozen, Enchanted, Rent) as Elsa from Frozen
- Jonathan Groff (Frozen, Mindhunter, American Sniper) as Kristoff from Frozen
- Zachary Levi (Tangled, Chuck, Thor: The Dark World) as Flynn Rider from Tangled
- Donna Murphy (Tangled, Center Stage) as Mother Gothel from Tangled
- John Ratzenberger (Toy Story, Cheers, The Incredibles, Coco) as Hamm from Toy Story
- Wallace Shawn (Toy Story, The Princess Bride, The Good Wife) as Rex from Toy Story
- Tate Donovan (Hercules, The O.C., Argo) as Hercules from Hercules
- Kevin R. McNally (Pirates of the Caribbean Series) as Gibbs from the Pirates of the Caribbean series
- Tony Anselmo as Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer as Goofy
IGN has also reached out for comment regarding who may be returning from the voice cast of Big Hero 6, the world for which finally was shown in action in Kingdom Hearts III’s TGS 2018 trailer, which you can see below.
In addition to the new trailer, Square Enix also showcased Kingdom Hearts III’s box art. Fans will also be able to get an additional Kingdom Hearts fix ahead of KH3 with the release of a free Kingdom Hearts VR Experience for PlayStation VR,
For more on Kingdom Hearts 3’s story and gameplay, check out our E3 coverage. The game is getting new worlds with the addition of Frozen’s Arendelle, and The Caribbean of Pirates of the Caribbean, as well as Big Hero 6 world, which was first announced in 2015, but we only got our first glimpse of at TGS.
And if that isn’t enough, you can pre-order yourself a Sora Nendoroid just in time for Christmas.
Jonathon Dornbush is IGN’s News Editor, PlayStation Lead, and Kingdom Hearts fanatic. Talk to him about the franchise o nTwitter @jmdornbush.