The Siltbreaker Multiplayer Game is a new game mode exclusive to The International 7 Battle Pass owners. In this Siltbreaker guide you’ll find a walkthrough for Siltbreaker’s quests, tips, and more.
Visit the following sections for more game help and tips for Siltbreaker:
Siltbreaker features the following heroes: Abbadon, Legion Commander, Sven, Tidehunter, Tiny, Drow, Shadow Fiend, Templar Assassin, Troll Warlord, Dazzle, Jakiro, Lina, Windranger, and Witch Doctor.
After choosing a hero, you’ll embark on a quest with three others. You’ll receive various side missions in each area you visit. Every player has five lives, and players still have the ability to buy back.
Items and gold are dropped by enemies and bosses, and can also be found in treasure chests hidden around the map. The map also has environmental dangers, like chests containing a random Invoker Sun Strike, or statues that breathe fire when a player steps on a plate.
Visit the Siltbreakers walkthroughs for more details on each area.
Completing zones awards players rewards based on quest requirements.
Earning one star awards 200 Battle Pass Points, two stars awards 400, and three awards one of the following treasures:
- Treasure of the Shaper’s Legacy
- Treasure of the Fractured Prism
- Treasure of the Shrouded Myth
- Treasure of the Cherished Hoard
- Treasure of the Dreamer’s Flame
- Treasure of the Seer’s Eyeglass
- Treasure of Ember Essence
- Treasure of Dire Arms
- Treasure of Radiant Arms
- Treasure of the Silver Storm
- The Internation 2017 – 5 Battle Pass Levels (Very Rare)
- Desert Sands Baby Roshan Courier (Extremely Rare)
If you complete Siltbreaker: Act 1, you’ll be awarded a special icon. If your Battle Pass is level 165 or above you’ll receive two treasures for earning three stars.