Tickets to The International Dota 2 tournament will become available again tonight.
Although the morning round of sales are done, there will be another chance for Dota 2 enthusiasts to purchase tickets this evening. Both Midweek and Finals tickets will be on sale, with Midweek tickets costing $125 CAD (around $98 USD), and Finals tickets available for $250 CAD (around $195 USD).
- Seattle: March 23rd at 10AM and 10PM
- Rio de Janeiro: March 23rd at 2PM and March 24th at 2AM
- London: March 23rd at 5PM and March 24th at 5AM
- Berlin: March 23rd at 6PM and March 24th at 6AM
- Moscow: March 23rd at 8PM and March 24th at 8AM
- Beijing: March 24th at 1AM and 1PM
- Singapore: March 24th at 1AM and 1PM
- Seoul: March 24th at 2AM and 2PM
- Sydney: March 24th at 4AM and 4PM
Last year, when The International was held at Key Arena, a second round of Midweek tickets were made available in May.
Recently, Valve announced The International would take place in Canada for the first time, taking place in Vancouver, British Columbia. Also, be sure to read up on how Dota Plus could influence other major competitive games.
And for more on Valve’s upcoming Dota card game, check out everything we know about Artifact so far.
Brian Barnett is an IGN freelance writer. You can follow and chat with him (he’s super friendly) on Twitter at @Ribnax.