Birthday Challenges are not part of the Fortnite Season 5 Battle Pass and are instead a special set that start on July 24, the anniversary of Fortnite, and end on August 7. This page lists tips and tricks to completing each and every one, including the dance in front of different birthday cakes challenge.
Clear all three challenges to get the Birthday Cake Back Bling!. Anyone can complete these challenges, no Battle Pass required! See a list of all the Weekly Challenges here.
Reward: 5,000 XP
Play a total of 14 matches. You don’t have to win, you don’t need to get an elimination, you don’t have to do anything really. You just have to be part of 14 matches to make this one count. You can always play the 50v50 mode if you want to play a mode that doesn’t affect your stats.
EditDeal damage to opponents: Reward
Reward: Fortnite Birthday! Emoticon
This one you can’t be so passive with, but the good news is the damage dealt carries between matches. Taking down an enemy is already 100 damage and if you’re playing in a team, that’s an extra 100 damage you can grab for this challenge. It’s essentially taking down 10 opponents in solos or 5 enemies in teams.
EditDance in front of different Birthday Cakes
Reward: Happy Birthday! Spray
Giant birthday cakes have been scattered about the map and your job is to boogie down in front of four different cakes. Make sure to grab the small slices surrounding the giant cake for +5 Health and +5 Sheild per slice!
We’ve found ten different cake locations across the map. Remember, you only need to dance in front of four!
- Retail Row – In the center of the parking lot in the retail section.
- Fatal Fields – At the center of the farm.
- Paradise Palms – North of town where the grass meets the sand.
- Lonely Lodge – West of the area on a small hill.
- Flush Factory – In front of the toilet statue in the parking lot.
- Greasy Grove – North side of town, near the basketball court.
- Pleasant Park – East of town in the grass, past the gas station.
- Lazy Links – South end of the golf course, along the path.
- On a small hill north of Wailing Woods and south of Risky Reels.
- Loot Lake – Near the top of the waterfall south of the lake.