The public multiplayer and new content beta provides PC players with early access to the Stardew Valley 1.3 update. This beta features a slew of new single player content and the co-op mode.
If you’re adamant about keeping mods, visit the official Stardew Valley SMAPI mods list to see which could work with the beta.
EditHow to Access the 1.3 Stardew Valley Public Beta
- Log into Steam
- Go to the Games Library and right click on Stardew Valley
- Select Properties > Betas
- Enter Beta access code jumpingjunimos and hit Check Code
- Select the Beta Branch option in the Beta drop-down list
- 4-Player Farming
- Player cabins on the host farm – You’ll need to build your friends a cabin to live in. This costs 100g and 10 stones. Or, when you make a new farm, you can pre-build up to three cabins.
- Scalable difficulty –
- Player Marriage – Craft a wedding ring to propose
- And Divorce – Demolish a farmhadn’s cabin to divorce or ban a player.
- Chatbox and Custom Emoji – Nearly 200 emoji
EditNew Single Player Content
- Horse Hats
- Winter Market Festival
- More Collectibles
- New Character Cutscenes
- And more undiscovered features!