Nintendo has released a Top 10 list of the best-selling indie games to hit the Switch.
Nintendo revealed the list at a Nindies presentation at GDC, which IGN attended, and it includes complete global life-to-date sales up to March 5. The list follows:
- Steamworld Dig 2 (Check out IGN’s Steamworld Dig 2 review)
- Stardew Valley (Check out IGN’s Stardew Valley review)
- Celeste (Check out IGN’s Celeste review)
- Fast RMX (Check out IGN’s Fast RMX review)
- Golf Story (Check out IGN’s Golf Story review)
- Enter the Gungeon (Check out IGN’s Enter the Gungeon review)
- Overcooked: Special Edition (Check out IGN’s Overcooked: Special Edition review)
- NBA Playground
- Shovel Knight – Treasure Trove (Check out IGN’s review of Shovel Knight – Treasure Trove)
IGN recently spoke to Nintendo and a host of indie developers for Switch, including Celeste‘s Matt Thorson, about how Nindies are core to Nintendo Switch’s identity and success
For more indie game news, be sure to read up on the 17 games announced at this morning’s Nindies Showcase. For more on Nintendo’s AAA offerings, check out IGN’s review of the “Great” Kirby Star Allies.
Brian Barnett is an IGN freelance writer who is obsessed with his Switch. You can hear him talk all about it on Twitter @Ribnax.