Update: Epic Games has announced even more celebrities and pro players participating in the E3 2018 Fortnite Celebrity Pro-Am. The duos playing include:
- Ninja and Marshmello
- Myth and Paul George
- Pokimane and Desiigner
- Markiplier and Joel Mchale
- Gotaga and Demetrious Johnson
- Ali-A and Pete Wentz
- Willyrex and Prince Royce
- Xpertthief and Janina Gavankar
- Nadeshot and Tyron Woodley
- One_Shot_Gurl and Jack Falahee
- King Richard and JT Brown
- Stonemountain64 and Jordan Fisher
- Berkcan and Ryan Cartwright
- Darkness429 and Marcus Scribner
- Orkun and Jordyn Jones
- CDNTHE3RD and Xavier Woods
- Lachlan and Robbie Amell
- Muselk and Liam Mcintyre
- Lolitofdez and Ron Funches
- Jeriicho and Dillon Francis
- Gizzorz and Reggie Jackson
- NoahJ456 and Madilyn Bailey
- Skyyart and Nathan Kress
- SypherPK and Tarik Cohen
- Izak Live and Drezo
25 teams have been announced so far, with another 25 duo teams still to be revealed.
Original story follows:
Epic Games shared its plans for Fortnite at E3 2018, and it’s stuffed with celebrities, a charity match, and fancy parties.
The biggest event is the Fortnite Pro-AM, which will see 50 pros and 50 celebrities pairing up to battle it out for a $3 million prize donated to the wining duo’s charity of choice. The prize money is not a part of the $100 million pot Epic is putting up for grabs for upcoming Fortnite competitive tournaments.
Five duos have already been revealed, including Fortnite streamer Ninja and music producer Marshmello, and YouTuber Markiplier and comedian Joel McHale.
Three-thousand tickets will be made available for the event. Tickets “will be available for purchase via an email link sent to players for $10 located in the LA area.” The invites will be sent in waves until they’re all gone.
Epic is also hosting an invite-only Party Royale. Anyone interested in attending can swing by the official Fortnite booth on the showfloor for a chance to “win or receive a ticket.” You must be over 18 to be eligible.
The Fortnite E3 booth can be found in the South Hall at the LA Convention Center from June 12-14, booth #2723.