Week 3 Challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale’s Season 4 are almost here and this page lists tips and tricks to completing each and every one, including the elusive Rubber Duck (Duckies?) locations and map. Clear at least four of the seven challenges to earn 5000XP. This set will be released on May 15, 2018.
Note that there are currently issues with some challenges not being recorded, specifically the challenge requiring you to watch a replay. These should be fixed once the delayed patch is released. No word on when that update will come.
EditSearch Rubber Duckies
Find and collect 10 different rubber duckies scattered all across the map. As you get close, listen for the quacks to make sure you’re in the right place. The ducks have been placed in areas with water or relating to water.
There are 20 different ducks spread across the map:
- Under the bridge to the east of Anarchy Acres.
- In the pool at the motel, west of Anarchy Acres.
- Edge of the river going north, east of Anarchy Acres.
- Fatal Fields – At the center of the river.
- Fatal Fields – In the lake in the south, under the tree.
- Flush Factory – At the giant toilet sculpture.
- North of Flush Factory at the top of the hill with the toilet memorial.
- Greasy Grove – Behind the generator in the south part of town.
- Lonely Lodge – In the area with the small waterfall.
- Lonely Lodge – At the end of the river.
- Loot Lake – Near the docks on the north side.
- Loot Lake – At the rocks near the waterfall.
- Under the bridge to the west of Lucky Landing.
- Edge of the river going south, west of Lucky Landing.
- North of Moisty Mire at the large pond with the small dock.
- South of Moisty Mire, north of the the wooden crab.
- Retail Row – In the bathtub of the abandoned house.
- Retail Row – Near the water tower.
- Snobby Shores – In the pool of the second house from the south.
- In the shower room of the soccer stadium, west of Tilted Towers.
You can use our map above to find each and every one!
EditWatch a Match Replay
This one is a little too easy. Play a match and return to the menu, then go to your Career tab on the menu at the top and select the Replays option. Open up your most recent match and you’ll complete the challenge! Take note that with each update, the previous matches will no longer be compatible, so you’ll have to at least play one game before achieving this one.
EditDeal damage with Pistols to opponents
Deal 500 damage to opponents using Pistols. You don’t need to defeat your enemies to make them count, just deal the damage! Use any of the following weapons to add to the damage counter:
EditSearch Chests in Lonely Lodge
Open up seven chests in Lonely Lodge. No, they do not have to be opened in the same match. Lonely Lodge has a different landscape and it’s easy to miss some of the chests here. Take a look in these locations to better your chances!
- Second floor of cabin.
- On top of the cliff.
- In an alcove on the side of the cliff.
- At the top of the tower.
- In the attics of the small shacks.
- In the attic of the large cabin.
- For a look at all the chests in Lonely Lodge, check our interactive map for the locations – and help us add any we missed! Remember, not every chest will spawn each match!
For a look at all the chests in Lonely Lodge, check our interactive map for the locations – and help us add any we missed! Remember, not every chest will spawn each match!
EditFollow the treasure map found in Salty Springs
Another treasure map for a secret battle token has been added and this time you can find it in Salty Springs. Enter the small shack on the west side of town and look for the map to the left of the door. There you’ll see a familiar pattern, the same track as the race track on the east side of the map.
The X from the map is located on the south side of the race track, within one of the bends of the track. Go to the spot to have a battle token appear. The exact quadrant is J7. Use our map above to pinpoint the exact location!
EditSniper Rifle Eliminations
Two sniper rifle eliminations. Any of these weapons will get the job done:
Remember that for longer shots you’ll need to aim a bit higher to make it land. If someone is running, aim in front of them. You’ll have to get used to distances and how long the bullet takes to get there, each time will be a little different.
Make the most of the 50v50 mode and complete this challenge there. You’ll have a lot of people to pick at from a concentrated area. Many will constantly peak over their forts with little worry since there is so much going on around them. That said, there are also plenty of other snipers in the area so never stand still for too long and switch up your position from time to time.
EditEliminate opponents in Tilted Towers
Take down three opponents in Titled Towers. Good luck, brave soul. Titled Towers is always crowded and this challenge won’t make that change any time soon.
Shotguns are ideal here. There will be a lot of close combat where you’ll fight inside rooms, on the stairs, and between buildings. If you have an assault rifle, get to a roof and crack down on players trying to go from building to building. Careful for snipers!
The new crater leaves hop rocks available for those quick enough to get them. Take note that the crater is a hot area at the start of a match so only go there when you have a weapon and you’ve got a good amount of confidence!
You can also try to swing by a nearby area like Loot Lake or Shifty Shafts, or even the abandoned house to the west. Gather weapons and then infiltrate Titled Towers yourself after the chaos has died down.